PVC SHELL MATERIAL – HDMI Extender using PVC plastic, which is lightning-proof, sturdy and durable. And it is small size, easy to carry.
NO TRANSMISSION LOSS – High speed point to point output, ensures that the input and output is exactly the same. By a Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable, it extends HDMI video and audio signals simultaneously up to 30m. It supports HDMI High Definition audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD
FULL HD 1080P – With 1.65Gpbs signal transmission speed, it supports HDCP 1.1/1.2, HDMI 1.4, 3D 1080P. And it supports resolution of 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p, 1920×1200, 4k*2k
EASY TO USE AND MONEY SAVING – No need to install drivers, flexible, plug and play. No need power supply. What’s more, 30 meters Ethernet cable is cheaper than 30 meters HDMI cable, saving much money
WIDELY USED – It can be widely used in the office, education, entertainment military, information and other platform
This kind of HDMI Extender uses single piece Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable to extend the HDTV display up to 30m(98ft) for 1080p. It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length, but also Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance can be up to 30 meters for 1080p using Cat cable.
- Compact size.
- Signaling rater up to 1.65Gbps in support of 1080p display.
- HDCP compliant.
Connection and Operation:
- Plug the fixed HDMI connector of the sender into the HDMI input source such as: HD-DVD, PS3, STB etc.
- Connect single Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable to both the output of the transmitter and input of the receiver.
- Plug the fixed HDMI connector of the receiver into the HDMI display (such as: HD-LCD, HD-DLP)
- Input ports: HDMI Interface
- Output ports: RJ45 Interface
- Size: 58mm(L)×25mm(W)×22mm(H)
- Color: Black